Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life...

I Dream………………….

Well, I dream of a lot of things … I dream of a better tomorrow where there is freedom for educated young girls to wear what want , and do what they want to . Not that there is no freedom , but it is still not enough. I want to be able to live my life the way I would like it . Not because that is the way it is "always done" or because it's the way "everyone else does it" . I want to see my children grow up in a society which is not biased , which does not hold people back , and for lack of a better word, is not "crabby" . I want to be able to wake up in the morning and see happiness around . I want people to realize the fact that just because or someone is different , it is not wrong. I dream of a tomorrow where I have a say in what goes on in my house . I dream of a tomorrow where daughter-in-laws are treated with respect, if not more ,than at least as much as one would give their daughters. I dream of a tomorrow where there will be no "Dowry system" . I dream of a tomorrow where marriages don't crumble because of superficial reasons. I dream of a place where religions peacefully co-exist ,all the time , without politicians trying to create reasons for them to fight in between themselves. I dream of a home where everyone is treated equally , and not on the basis of sex . I dream of a home where everyone is given as much freedom as they deserve . I dream of a world where words like "terrorism" "war" and "bombs" are far-fetched memories. I dream of all of this and a lot more… I wish all my dreams would come true ..will they ?This Im not sure about ...but I'd certainly love to see this ...



No comments: